[pct-l] burning toilet paper.

Anyone who would say that burning toilet paper in any weather, including
rain, is unsafe is obviously not only illogical but probably anal retentive
to boot. If you want to pack out your shitpaper, fine. I read your advice and
I choose to reject it. Last I heard, there's no law against it, just your
opinion. Common sense says it is unsafe to burn anything when it is very
windy. In that case I find a spot over 100 yards from camp or the trail and
bury it. Common sense also says it perfectly safe in cool damp weather, so
don't give me any more politically correct crap because I don't listen to
illogical people like you or the ranger who told me during a driving
rainstorm that campfires were banned for good due to high fire danger. Then
she went to her backcountry cabin with a fireplace and several cords of wood
stacked outside while the rest of us just had to suffer in the rain.( Mt.
Rainier National Park)

To:            <pct-l@backcountry.net>