Re: [pct-l] PCT Reststops

Isn't that what the narrow, deep crevasses are for on Rainier?  Just straddle
it and, well, you get the picture . . .

Am I the only hiker that starts looking for that classic "dump" spot well
before the need arises?  There are so many great spots, views, perches, etc.
to spend this brief moment of total human humility.  On my searches for such
great spots I have often come across the signs that there are a few others
out there that appreciate the aesthetics of a profound perch!  Afterward,
there is the need to take extra special measures to ensure no evidence of
your perch so that the spot will be equally valuable to the next wonderer.

Greg "Classic Movement" Hummel

To:            at-l@backcountry.net, pct-l@backcountry.net