RE: [pct-l] PCT Reststops

This lady clearly knew 'How to shit in the Woods'. In fact I have never seen
a lady take a shit quite so effectively. [Of course my data on this subject
is limited] It took her less then 20 seconds to drop her drawers, shake it
out of her butt, and continue down the trail. [She didnt even take off her
pack.] Maybe we should have her do a training class at ADZPCTKO. Think how
many miles one can gain in a day with this efficiency.