[pct-l] rescent backpacker issue

The rescent issue of backpacker magazine that has a big issue on food that
really amazed me. I now realize how far off the conventional backpacking
food map I really am.  I see Ray Jardine at one end and the conventional
backpacking food industry at the other. I personally prefer Ray's way but
food is like that isn't it. We all like it just a little different.

Oh well..whether you want to talk about conventional food or raw organics
this is a chance for me to plug my website.

be well!

Jack Young

http://www.geocities.com/lighttrailfood/

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net