[pct-l] Hauser Creek Fire

  Hauser Creek Fire is one of the 8 wonders of the world!!!  Ever notice a
BIC lighter and a gas can in the back of each border patrol rig??? Some how
there always seems to be a decent size fire every few years near the PCT. (
which is also a super highway for illegals ) With all the money now dumped
into shoring up our border ( like helicoper fly by's all night long ) , it
isn't hard to guess how some of these  " Border Fires " get started. In 1977,
I camp right on the border and didn't see any illegals or Border patrol (
only a 6'9'' hiker with a girl  screeming " slow down, your walking too fast
!!! " ) After leaving Campo this year, a recent fire had left most all
surrounding hill sides chard leaving little cover for illegals using the
trail. The border of today has a 100 foot " kill zone " of just dirt and a
Ford Bronco placed every half mile on the hills. I would'n't say the Border
Patrol starts these fires, but I did see a few patrolmen on their knees
blowing on the flames.