Re: [pct-l] washington state laundry facilities?

Stehekin has a campground and expensive rooms in the lodge. There is laundry
service. More importantly, the lodge serves and all you can eat dinner
buffet!!!

Skykomish: I stayed in the hotel above the PO (Get a group in there if you
can, it's cheap). They did our laundry for us! Can you believe that? I can't
remember how much it cost. The isn't much in terms of restaurants. There are
two but they aren't that great.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail