Re: [pct-l] Like the AT...Only more so

Hey Citrus,

Welcome to the pct-l.  I joined a few months ago when I realized that hiking
the AT last year was just was not enough.  No date yet for the PCT though
('01?, '02?, later?).

I'm spending most weekends in the Whites (NH) helping this year's thruhikers
and just hiking around.  Wish I was out there full time again.  I was in
Gorham last weekend at Hikers Paradise - reminiscing with Bruce about all
the slackpacking he helped with.  He's still there and this year's
thruhikers are starting to come thru.  Met four last weekend in Gorham (2
NOBOs, 2 SOBOs).  Seven this weekend in Crawford Notch area (6 NOBOs, 1
SOBO).  I did not want to come home yesterday.

Wish I was out west where I could sample the PCT though.

All in good time...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99