[pct-l] PCT Bike Trail

Yes, JoAnn
I collect way too many trail guides for California, including bike
guides, and one of them is titled:
The Pacific Crest Bicycle Trail  by Bil Paul, published by Bittersweet
Publishing Co, 1990, Livermore, CA .
I don't know where or when I bought the book or whether it is still
available but it is well put together and an intriguing nothion for
those who like to ride with 40+ pounds of gear aboard.  I tried it once
and got real tired of pushing the bike.  But it was fun when I could
actually ride.  Maybe someday.... right now I am having too much fun
hiking segments of the PCT with my llamas to consider doing anything
else.
Marion Davison