[pct-l] Cans, Cans, Cans!!!!

 Now after making five or so different alcohol stoves in the past few weeks,
I feel like a 80 year old " Cat Woman " who owns like 20 too many cats. Now
it is hard to dump pop , tuna and any prized cat food cans. in the recycle
bin. Anybody else in that boat. I will be climbing Mt. Shasta next week
starting a the base June 29th and camping at Helen Tarn at 10,000ft. Then
summit the 30th and return. Anyone on the list would be welcome. ( Just give
me a quick e-mail ) Take care and burn alcohol!!!!! Monte