[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1159

owner-pct-l-digest@majordomo.hack.net writes:

<< Smile when you say that, Stranger. I'll put my home dehydrated meals up
against most any thing I've eaten anywhere... particularly my
spaghetti.....=o)

Jerry is teasing us with his spaghetti........ where's the recipe?! Does
anyone have a great dehydrated/lite weight recipe they want to share? (or
even a good one) I only have a few more days before I have to send off my
resupplies and my menu looks a little boring.  My favorite so far is mac &
cheese with rehydrated tuna, red bell pepper & peas.  Lunch ideas would be
welcome too.   Thanks everyone for the tips on Reds Meadows.
Mike Lopercio