No Subject

Rich and Monica - sorry about the response delay but I was gone for the
weekend. My trip starts August 5 at the train depot in Tacoma. We'll go to
Merced and then Yosemite Valley by bus. The hike will start noonish on Aug 7.
There is a layover/resupply planned for Vermilion Valley Resort. I plan to
exit at Kearsarge pass on Aug 26, catch an afternoon Greyhound to L.A. and
fly back to Seattle on the 27th. Of course, my schedule is in no way binding
so if you want to do your own thing, such as continuing on to Mt. Whitney,
that's okay by me.
   Steve - I can include you on the list if all you need is an entry permit,
but in all honesty and fairness, I may need to bump you if someone wants to
go at a slower pace in a loosely organized group. I'm going at a "slow" pace
because I sped through the area last year with a different priority. I loved
the area so much that I swore to go back and spend some quality time there.
   Joanne - I went skiing on the PCT up at Stevens pass. When I touched a PCT
emblem, lots of memories came flooding back. My take on  PCT fever is this:
when one has an addiction you have 2 choices - give it up or get some more.
   Blisterfree- Looking forward to the modified Zip design. Mountain Dave.

--part1_97.478cd36.2635de38_boundary--