No Subject

Mr. Jones,

    I am contacting you on behalf of my step-father, Ray Drasher.  Who wishes
to attend the ADZPCTKO but needs to know if anyone will be available to watch
the horses that are left at the starting point while he drives his trailer
back to the finishing point, and then needs a ride back to the starting point.

    Do you know if anyone is available to do these things for him?  If so,
can you please instruct me what to tell him to do, or who he should contact?
We would really appreciate the assistance.  Thanks!

Cordially,

Ed Franklin

--part1_bd.29d2517.26326d1f_boundary--