Re: Re:[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1111

> Enjoy,
> Jerry "if I look around and there are no trees then I've climbed WAY too
high to be backpacking" Goller

Sorry Jerry its just that most hikes up here in Alaska are considered
mountaineering in the Lower 48 so I forget your down "There"!   Thanks for
the tip on the dragonfly though I may use it on the PCT.   Can't get enough
weight to hold these legs down if I wore a G4 I would be done in a month and
that would suck.  Pity really.. the best part of any hike for me is above
treeline, which is all the time up here.
Cheers
Dharmabum