[pct-l] Notes from Chariot Canyon

Cheryl / Jim Mason and I were in Chariot Canyon on Friday, April 21. We
visited the water drop site there (from 1999).  There was a single piece of
paper in the Rubbermaid container with notes from Year 2000 hikers.

I'm listing the comments (as best as I can decipher them) for those who are
following a friend's progress. Please forgive any misspellings; I hope you
can still recognize the name of "your hiker."

4/4  12:00  This is now the Birdman Oasis. Thanks, Rascal & Rookie

4/7  11 AM  Thanks for the water. We need it. Tom & Cathy Kerns

4/10 Thanks for doing this.  Nic/Z (or Nic/2)

4/11 Don't need any. Thanks.  Scott Williamson Mex->Can->Mex 2000

4/16  You must be the Trail Angel. Thanks! Jim/Peggy & the dog

4/19  You Rock *  Thanks!  Sundance & Burner

4/20  Thanks.

4/21  Friday  Meadow Ed and Mark (England)

Charlie, Cheryl and Jim