[pct-l] PCT verses AT

 Fact---- More people finish the AT than start the PCT. Roughly 350 AT
finishers per year. PCT roughly 60 finishers per year. I will stick out my
neck and agree the AT is a good warm up to doing the PCT. Any PCT finisher
could do the AT but not all AT finishers could do the PCT. Just as many PCT
finishers would not be able to finish the CDT, but any CDT would be able to
finish either the AT or the PCT. I have the utmost respect for CDT
finishers!!!! They are super hikers in my book!! An AT hiker does not carry
the same macho status as a CDT hiker or even a PCT hiker and are lower on the
food chain. HoHoHo Merry Christmas. See you at the Kick -off