[pct-l] Trail Angel Request

Hello, Greg:  You asked about trail angels in Palm Springs area & Big Bear
City.
At I-10 right near the trail is:  Dan & Helen Middleton, 13010 Cottonwood
Rd., Whitewater, phone (909)849-8440.  I just talked with her by phone and
they're all set for hikers, have a separate cabin with lots of couches & a
hiker box.  (The first mobile home on your right where Verbenia ends @
Cottonwood - corner SanPierre & Cottonwood.)
And near Big Bear- I know there's a PCTA trail volunteer in that area- Bill
McConnell (909)878-4717.  (My sis-in-law is driving up from Newport Beach to
meet me near Fawnskin - lucky me!)

See you at the gathering?  Good luck on your hike!

Laraine
Uphill Wandr'r PCT 2000