Re: [pct-l] The Kick Off Party

> I am really looking forward to putting  faces on the names that we see
> on the List.   I had " Dharmabum" figured to be a young fellow maybe 20
> years old.   Now he refers to himself as a "wiley old veteran"  On a
> Snowboard no less.
>  Marge  (the old gal)
Sorry to disappoint Marge!
This old sourdough up here in Alaska has been playing in the mountains of
the world for some time.  My AT trailname was "Globetrotter" just to give
you a clue.  Anyhow I'm not as wily as I let on..always room for
improvement...like this year..first five hundred miles I'm trying out the
tuna can stove..never thought I'd leave my old trusty whisperlite behind!
Also I don't get on-trail till May 7th, because I'll be in Malaysia for ten
days diving and sunning up for the trail, but I wish I could connect with
faces as well at the start!
Cheers and good luck Marge
Dharmabum64
hint- the 64 has something to do with my age.........