Re: [pct-l] Diamond Lake Resort

I alternate hiked to Diamond Lake and would do it again. It's actually a
little shorter than hiking the PCT And the return hike to the PCT wasn't bad
at all. The store was adequate, but not at all like a small town grocery,
more like the one at Crater Lake. I personally would not rely on it for a
resupply, but you could get by. Crater Lake, by the way, took the prize as
the most expensive store on the PCT with prices 80 - 100 % higher than, say,
a grocery store in Big Bear City. I called park headquarters and told them
off big time! I had a great breakfast at Diamond Lake too.