[pct-l] Diamond Lake Resort

The guidebook says that Diamond lake has the best store along the PCT.
Anyone know if that is true?  Seems like it would be possible to skip the
maildrop resupply at Crater Lake and just buy at Diamond Lake the next
day for the stretch.  We're still trying to lessen the number of
maildrops.  I'd rather use the money for food than postage.
Ginny
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.