Re: [pct-l] Some dinner ideas

In a message dated 3/17/2000 6:01:46 PM PST, Panna writes:

<< Many of our favorite foods came from the Asian stores. >>

Welcome, and thanks, Panna, for some great meal ideas!  You who are right now
planning care packages for your Y2K hikes, don't forget to check out the
oriental food markets.  One of our favorites is dried shaved bonito (that's
tuna) which can be added to many soups or main courses, weighs zip, adds some
protein, doesn't spoil....  What more can I say?  Dried shrimp (for the
Ramen.)