[pct-l] Resupply...Muir Trail Ranch

I resupplied at MTR last summer and would never do it again. I did it
because I thought it would be that much less weight up Bear Ridge[a real
bear] and that much closer to Lone Pine if I resupplied at MTR. That
much was correct...but I would never resupply at Muir Trail Ranch again.
It was not only unfriendly, but almost hostile. Maybe they have had
problems with hikers in the past? I don't know. I was amazed. I don't
think I had the treatment coming that I recieved.  I would go on to VVM
any day over MTR.
I agree with Red's and TM after that.
Tom in Sacramento