[pct-l] Protein vs Carbs

Lewis and Clarks men lived on mostly meat for 3/4's of there big hike and
wrote they  never felt better in their lives. ( roughly 9 pounds per day per
man ) when they did get some carbs in the form of camas bulbs smashed into
paddies from coastal indians,they all got gas. Meat was easy to find  and
carbs were not. ( just food for thought)------- PS Alcohol is light but I
have never got into the 5 to 6 minute boil times claimed with any of my three
alcohol burner. Is this per cup?? Not quart for sure. My east german stove
works well. Maybe I just lucked out.