Re: [pct-l] Mailing Packages To Belden, CA

Hey, Canyon Dan!  I hiked through Belden last year early, before the
restaurant was opened for business.  You were waiting for a signoff on
wheelchair access and exit signs, I believe.  Can you confirm for Y2K hikers
and PCT listers that we can now get breakfast and/or dinner in Beldentown?

Also, I stayed over in a cabin.  Do you have rooms available upstairs for
hikers?

Finally, can you mail drift boxes out if hikers pay you the appropriate
postage?  UPS might be an alternative if you don' t want to make trips to
Twain or Quincy or wherever.