[pct-l] Hiking the PCT

                                   Ron - I  really wish there was a way to
ease your anxieties over  hiking in the sierras. Let me just say that when
all is said and done and and you look back on your experience, there is no
doubt in my mind that you will say that hiking the PCT was the event of a
lifetime, tent or tarp, bugs or no bugs, shoes or boots, rain or shine. It is
truly a great adventure, and the amount of support you'll get from trail
angels and the comraderie you"ll feel with others sharing  your adventure
will literally bring you to tears. But be forewarned: it is addictive. I'm
53, and hiking the PCT reaffirmed my faith in the youth of America. A finer
bunch of kids I have never known! Mountain Dave