RE: [pct-l] Pre-hike craziness!!!!

  Paul ask? >>However I wish I could be making cool things as you are Ron, are you retired at this point in your life if you don't mind me asking. <<

Retired? No, although my wife sometimes thinks so. I’m pretty much self-employed. As such, it’s either feast or famine. I just had a major project drop into my lap the other day, 2 months plus work to go along with three other projects I’m currently working on plus the normal network maintenance stuff (mine and a clients), plus trying to make some updates to the PCTA site, plus … Did I mention I’ve yet to even look at the tax stuff – anyone know a good accountant?

I started making mine and my son’s gear back in October following the ALDHA-West Gathering. Thus far I’ve made 2 tarp/tents, 3 backpacks, 1 sleeping blanket, countless stoves, a dozen or more stuff sacks, a number of other items I’ve decided not to take and 1 web site that needs more work than I have time to devote.

Then there’s food…..

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak

PCT 2000 Journey - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000