Subject: [pct-l] Cedar grove?

I was in Cedar Grove last August and hiked up to Vedette Meadows to meet
a friend and then hike back out,  the hike out is not a problem but there
sure was a lot of elevation gain with short switchbacks to get up there.
(saw my first snakes on this trail, 3 of them)   About 5 miles or so from
the trail head is a facility with some grocerys and a small restaurant.
I did not notice what they sold, I just bought gatoraide.
However what I did note, was the horse packers, taking supplies up for
people and leaving them in the Bear Boxes with their names on the
parcels. I saw quite a few of the horse packers with supplies and with
people.  Bet the USFS would know the contact for the horse packers out of
Cedar grove.
Marge (the old gal)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.