[pct-l] Cedar grove?

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jonathan Ley <over_there@geocities.com>.
* Please use <mailto:over_there@geocities.com> to reply to the sender.

I tried to post this earlier, but it didn't
seem to work, so I'm posting as a guest...

Anyway, has anyone on this list tried resupplying
at Cedar Grove?  I talked to one hiker last year
who said he did it once and found it to be a
rather pleasant place.  Does anyone know what
facilities are at Cedar Grove?

There is a trail that follows Bubbs Creek downhill
to Hwy 180.  Then it's more miles from
the trailhead to town... hitchhike might be
difficult, I don't know.

This might be an alternative to Independence &
Kearsarge Pass.

-Jonathan