[pct-l] Re: canteen cup stove

I used to use this set up all the time. The kidney shape doesn't just fit on
a canteen, but also on a canteen cup, a nice little aluminum cup holds more
than a pint, that nests onto your canteen, and the canteen cup stove onto
that, and the whole thing fits into a canteen carrier. Makes for a tidy
little package. Only problem is that the USGI canteens are so heavy! -- that
puts me off using the system anymore - though clipping the whole set up to a
fanny pack for a warm cuppa with lunch could make sense. Gubmint issue heat
tabs are nasty for fumes and only so-so for energy output, if I get back to
the habit of this setup, I'll have to look into Esbits.

-Erik