[pct-l] Town Guide and Fleece

Hey Signfield,

How are ya?  You ought to look into getting a PCT Town
Guide.  I think they are cheap ($5) and available
through the PCTA web site (pcta.org).  It will give
all the maildrop and post office information for each
town along the trail, including which places have no
outgoing mail and which have a holding fee.  Plus, it
gives a map of the town and such.

As for clothes at the start, I'm leaving the long
sleeve shirt home and bringing the fleece and goretex
shell for S. California.  Just my plans; you know I
don't have any experience out there yet.

see ya soon!

Nocona, aka Karen :-)