[pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #1043

	Damn Monte - you lightweight wanna-be.  What about haulin' that
Optimus IIIB we keep hearing about.  You are actually cavin' in and carrying
Esbit tabs - I can't believe it.  I guess there is hope for us all.  Looks
like you can teach an old dog new tricks after all.  Tell me how the Esbit
tabs do cooking up a rattlesnake !!!

	Seriously, hope you enjoy your hike this spring.  Will be fun to
read your trip report.

	Eric "The Red" Weinmann
	PCTA Board of Directors