Re: [pct-l] Go Lite packs

2/15/00 7:56 PM, Reynolds, WT at reynolds@ilan.com wrote:

> > I will BET anyone that he/she can't finish the trail carrying 60 pounds
in
> > this pack for 2700 miles.
>

> I think we can all sift through the advertising copy and see what's true
and
> what's not. I'm assuming they mean, in a pinch, if you had too, you could
> carry 60 pounds.
I'd probably be the one to carry 60 pounds or more I'm nutty like that.
Hey I wonder is Go-lite going to have big labels so we can identify with the
products and get hit "Bam" with the label out on the trail just like the
dreaded happenings  the gospel of "Ray" prophesied in Part 1 -verse 50 of
the Good Book of Go-Lite; "Yea though I walk through the shadow of death I
will fear no labeling before it is thyine"!   The Gospel of Ray only holds
true if its putting some dollars in his pocket eh?
I have actually tried out said sleeping bag Golite has and I found my "North
Face" (Wham!) to be lighter and have more warmth.
More fuel for the fire,...... churn that pot baby yea!!!
Dharmabum