[pct-l] Corn Pasta and Frogg Toggs

Montedodge had me falling over my hiking pole with laughter on that
Monument 78 comment! Anyway, there will always be arguments between the
Jardinists and Giardia Cysts.

Hey I heard the great god himself is now off Corn Pasta. True? Something
about not having quite the nutrients of yore? I do think it cooks up
mighty quick, a big plus. BUt not the tastiest stuff on earth. Don't over
cook it... mushy... or undercook it... yuck.

Anybody else using Frogg Toggs as rain gear? I tried it last year for a
couple days and was mighty impressed. Gotta be careful with it because it
ain't no North Face gear meant for the mighty Everest Expeditions.
However, it is relatively inexpensive and oh, so light weight. For the
price you could buy two and keep one set in your drift box.