[pct-l] Really? ......

Sorry, I just can't less this go . . . .
>The breaking of a rule or law does not automatically mean that one has done

>something wrong, or has violated some universal absolute. <<snip>>The point
being that if you don't
>personally feel guilty about stealth camping, then just do it and don't get
caught.

Really . . .

Does this mean that If I find you stealth camping I can knock the living
SH$T out of you for screwing up MY National park and as long as I don't
personally feel guilty about it and don't get caught its OK?

Does it occur to you thruhiking MORONS that "Federal, state, and local law
making bodies" are the ONLY way for society as a corporate body to set moral
concepts?