RE: [pct-l] confused

Who says it's flawed?  If it works for someone, fine.  If it doesn't work for
someone, fine.  Maybe only some of it does.  It's his style and his philosophy.
It doesn't make it flawed.  It works for him.  My way is Kelly's way.  Kelly's
way is not flawed for me.  It's what works for me.  It's not necessarily for
anyone else.  I don't believe in all his ideas, but he does, and that's fine,
and I believe in some of them too because they also work for me.  Other ideas
work too...for me.

...Kelly