[pct-l] Drift Boxes

If you are using a Drift Box
If you are sending it priority mail
if it is going from one post office to another

USE THE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION receipt. for $0.35 cents you will at least
know where your package is, if it is not in the Post Office. you can find
out over the phone, or the internet, but you will need the receipt #  :-)

I could have saved myself much grief on the AT last year if I had used
the delivery confirmation all of the time. WIthout it, when your package
isn't there, both you and the post office will have NO IDEA where it is.

MIKE AKEN
I hike alone sometimes. Its during these solo hikes that the number of
arrogant and ignorant people I have to deal with is reduced to one.
Jack Hampson

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com