[pct-l] Water

Hi - you write:

>1. Stay hydrated.  I use 2 four liter MSR Dromedary water bags, and a
>hydration tube with bite valve.  When the bags are full I carry them at the
>top of my pack lying horizontally between the inner and outer drawstring
>closures.  I keep the bite valve attached to one shoulder strap and drink
>freely as I hike <

I was planning on an MSR Dromedary water bag as well - are you saying that
you can buy a tube/bite valve that is compatible with the MSR? Where can I
find it?

Also, I'm planning on having a six-quart capacity in the desert (which
hopefully would need to last no more than about 24 hours). Is this
realistic?

wc