[pct-l] Pasta Sauce

Also, anyone know where to get dehydrated pasta(tomato) sauce?

I highly recommend dehydrating Ragu etc.  I did that last year; it turned
out fantastic on the trail (even with corn pasta) and you don't have to
spend all that time cooking it.  Just avoid the chunky garden style,
because the chunks don't dry well.  Even the oily kinds do fine.

A while ago Goforth (I think) had a super list of the (20?) meals that she
cooked -- I wish I knew myself what post that was.

If Goforth (or whoever it was) wouldn't mind reposting....

-- Dave

David B. Stockton
davstock@tiac.net