Re: [pct-l] In camp games for the trail

Montedodge@aol.com wrote:

>   To double your fun at night on the trail and get a little revenge, take one
> or two mouse traps with you. Peanut butter is a good all around bait and can
> hold up for 3 or more kills. If you enjoy these fuzzy little cuties as much
> as I do, you can repay them for every chew hole you ever received and make
> the ravens happy with their remains.--- For more of a challenge, let five or
> so mosquitoes into your tent, then quickly zip door shut to prevent their
> escape. Buy a lighter that can be turned up to a three inch flame. Closely
> track your little flying buddies route with your hand and thumb on the
> stiker. When mosquito slows to attack your thumb, FLAME ON and the pest from
> hell becomes a fine red spark. More fun than any bugzapper made. Mice and
> mosquitoes are a far worse enemy than all the bears and snakes combined. (
> Then you can say " Paybacks are hell hu buddy " to all the dead mice and
> flying vampires. take care , Richard Millhouse Nixon

Hooo whee, make sure you wear your name tag at the 2adzpctko so's I know which
end of the camping area to hide out in.  I have this vision of waking up about
1:30 in the morning, and seeing a tent filled with rustling and muttered cussing,
the occaisional flareup and the snapping of traps.  8)

Jeff E