Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1018

----------
>From: "Tom Simon" <simontom@cgocable.net>
>To: <pct-l@edina.hack.net>
>Subject: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1018
>Date: Sun, Jan 30, 2000, 4:53 PM
>

> I have only heard that in general slide film has
> a greater exposure latitude than print film

Most slide films do not have a greater latitude. I would say print films do
for sure. The advantage to print films is a lab can customize and color
correct a print. With slides, what ends up on film is the image you get.
There is no changing a slide since it is the positive and the end image.
Film choices, even for pros, are a matter of taste, needs, and desired end
results.

Loony Lee