[pct-l] Camera's and stuff

  I had an old Rico camera on my trip that looked like a toaster with a neck
strap. ( took great pictures )  I used 64 speed slide film and just had some
prints done this week. After twenty some years, the pictures look like I did
the trip last week!! Wish I had taken a polarizer though. Take the best
camera you can buy and be sure to take pictures of EVERYTHING. I took over
1,000 slides which was 4 times less than I should of took. You always will
say " I should of took more pictures". Peace and spaciousness to you all my
brothers and sisters, for I am one with the trail!!!!!