Re: [pct-l] Film ASA

----------
>From: Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu>
>Subject: [pct-l] Film ASA
>Date: Sat, Jan 29, 2000, 8:42 AM
>

> I have also
> assumed that the kind of shots I take, usually from the tops of passes
> to chronicle where I've been and where I'm going, are best taken with
> low ASA film.

The best??? That all depends on what end resulting image you are wanting. If
you want highly saturated images, then yes. I shot some 3200 ISO push
processed to 6400 ISO this summer in Yellowstone Park along with some 40 ISO
and the grainy fast film had wonderful images. I blew one up to 16x24 and it
was picked from a group of my other images for a gallery show.

Loony Lee