Re: [pct-l] quinoa

I've seen quinoa available under the brand name Quinoa Harvest (I believe).
They sell a corn / quinoa blend that cooks up in 4 minutes, no rinsing
required. Sounds like a great way to get the corn pasta quota with only some
of the corn pasta taste. I've been commissioned as taste tester on this one,
and will report back with any favorable results.

Also, speaking of fast food, check out Fantastic Foods Nature's Burger. It
is rice-based, packs over 1000 cals to a box (dry), and costs under $2.
Skipping the burger-making phase, prep is reduced to adding 2 cups boiling
water to dry mix and letting it set up.

- Blisterfree