[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1014

For the record I can attest that Steve Queen, asside from being a great trail partner, Eagle Scout and a real cool dude, was also carring a moster external frame pack.  We all did back when dinosours roamed the earth.  I can also tell you that Steve is a trail animal and is able to walk the legs off a mule (he did mine and I have the X-rays to prove it).   In case you didn't know it he is the first person to do the tripple crown (PCT, AT CDT) as a through hiker.  He also deserves major kudos for his great efforts for the PCT.

Scott Elliott
Sr. Engineer
Nintendo Of America