Re: [pct-l] Trail butterflies & clothes

on 1/26/00 8:46 AM, Karen Borski at kborski@yahoo.com wrote:

Hey N,

I started with a fleece and then sent it home and stuck with my gortex
jacket and a midweight long underwear top. I tend to run warm though, so if
you get cold easily you might need both. For me, it worked perfectly. I
encountered some rain and hail in the desert portion so the jacket will come
in handy in those instances. Oh, a warm hat in addition to your sun hat
would be nice as well. You know the saying, "if you're feet are cold, put on
a hat."

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail