[pct-l] Internet

From: Slyinmd@aol.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Internet

In a message dated 1/21/00 6:04:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
troubadour@pcthiker.com writes:

<< Those are ones I'm aware of. Perhaps if we all chipped in we could get Jack
Fair a strawberry imac so hikers could have access in the Mojave! :) >>

Jack Fair on the internet?????  What a treat that would be!!!!!!

I'll put up a photo (later) as I left his place very early in the morning to
cross the Mojave.  As I walked along, I told myself to go back, to take
Jack's picture, I never did.

He is unique.

Sly

Even though I can't quite picture Jack Fair on the internet I did suggest it to him. It would be interesting to see the amount of editing necessary to make his language suitable for publication. He is quite proud of his writings and might actually enjoy a wider audience.

Thanks for the photo on Forester with Glen. It brings back some good memories.

Reader