[pct-l] Ashland email access

I live in Ashland, OR, and yes, there is email access:

-at the library (I've never seen less than a 2 hr wait on their sign-up
	sheet)

-at the co-op (ACFS) (I *think* it's just web-browser access (no telnet)
	but there's rarely a wait, and it's a block from the post office.)

-at the university (you'd have to sneak into the library and use their
	'research-only' terminals- all the others require a username and
  	password, though they *do* have a guest account in the computer
	lab they might let you use)

Julie