Re: [pct-l] Internet

In a message dated 1/21/00 6:04:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
troubadour@pcthiker.com writes:

<< Those are ones I'm aware of. Perhaps if we all chipped in we could get Jack
 Fair a strawberry imac so hikers could have access in the Mojave! :) >>

Jack Fair on the internet?????  What a treat that would be!!!!!!

I'll put up a photo (later) as I left his place very early in the morning to
cross the Mojave.  As I walked along, I told myself to go back, to take
Jack's picture, I never did.

He is unique.

Sly