Re: [pct-l] Portions of the PCT

In a message dated 1/17/00 5:49:03 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
elee@MICROSOFT.com writes:

<<  By the time
 they get out of California, their journals generally read like this: "August
 4th, entered Oregon.  August 27th, entered Washington.  September 20th,
 thank God I'm done."  Hey, wait - where's all the cool details about the
 Northern Washington Cascades?  Didn't you see *anything*?  >>

Really!  What gets me, is the distance covered the last few days, 30, 40, 50
miles on many journals.

No way!  If and when I ever reach Stehekn, I'm taking a full week to Canada,
weather permitting. ; )

Sly