[pct-l] Snow depth at Mt. Baker Ski Area

Last year, at Mt. Baker Ski Area (my backyard) a new world record was set for
the snowiest place on earth. According to the ski report today, there is 205
inches accumulation at the top of chair 1. So far, this puts the depth above
average for this time of year, in my estimation, anyway. Will this winter be
like last years? According to the NWS La Nina update, it could be SNOWIER! I
guess we have to ski and see! I would like to hear from thru hikers who did
the Harts Pass to Manning Park section of the PCT last year. I'd like to know
when you did it, how much snow you encountered, and any other anecdotes you
would like to share with me. I am charged with the planning of my scout
troops 50 miler this year.