Re: [pct-l] Adventure Pass

batdorff@coosnet.com writes:

<< Where does one obtain the Adventure Pass?  Being from out of the area and
out-of-state I assume that I have to have such a pass to park my vehicle in a
public recreational area where such a pass is required.  In what areas or
State Parks and/or National Forests are Adventure Passes required?  >>

The Adventure Pass is required for any vehicle parked within the Cleveland,
San Bernardino, San Gabriel and Los Padres National Forest. If you are
thru-hiking, I assume you won't have a vehicle and therefore no pass is
required.

If you are section hiking or shuttling and need to park a vehicle in one of
those 4 National Forest, you need to display an Adventure Pass in your
vehicle while parked.

You can purchase the Adventure Pass at any National Forest office within
those four forests and at selected commercial locations within those forests.

Charlie